REGULATIONS FOR THE INTERNET STORE WZOREK.SYSTEMS
FOR PHYSICAL PERSONS from 05/06/2018
Client – a natural person who is over 18 years of age and a legal person or other organizational unit with legal capacity who uses the services of the wzorek.systems online store
Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit, not being a legal person, whose separate law grants legal capacity – performing business activity on its own behalf. Entrepreneurs in the civil partnership are also considered entrepreneurs in the scope of their business activity.
Regulations – these Regulations for the provision of electronic services as part of the wzorek.systems online store.
Online store (hereinafter referred to as the Shop) – a website available at: wzorek.systems, by means of which the Customer can place an Order.
Seller – means Wzorek Systems Łukasz Wzorek, ul. Kapelanka 10/18 30-347 Kraków, NIP 6612214296, REGON 368161086 registered in the Central Business Register (CEIDG).
Goods – means the product presented by the Seller via the Online Store Website.
Sales contract – a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, between the Seller and the Customer, concluded in Polish using the Online Store website on the terms set out in the Regulations.
Order – Customer’s declaration of intent, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type, number of the Goods and the method of delivery.
2. General provisions
- Purchase of goods in the Store is possible via e-mail at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and directly via the website at www.wzorek.systems.
- The goods offered in the store are new. In the case of the sale of used furniture, this information will be clearly written in the name and product.
- Tolerance of dimensions: the material processing used may vary the finished dimension in the following boundary: wooden worktop +/- 5mm, steel or aluminum construction +/- 10 mm. The described deviations are not the basis for the complaint.
- The tops offered by the Seller are made of solid wood, which is characterized by a unique pattern and shade of color. It is not possible to choose the grain or shade of the countertop. The following differences are not subject to complaint: shade, fine knots, gloss, differences in texture.
- Customers are instructed about the care of furniture that they are obliged to keep.
- The customer is obliged to read the regulations, which is an integral part of the contract of sale concluded between the Buyer and the Seller.
- All prices given in the Store are gross prices given in Polish zlotys and do not include transport or assembly costs. Transport costs are set individually.
- The seller uses the mechanism of „cookies” for the proper operation of the website.
- It is forbidden to use the Store’s resources and functions in order for the Client to conduct activities that are in the interests of the Seller.
- Individual orders, differing in size, color or material, are ordered by e-mail.
- In order to conclude a sales contract, go to the wzorek.systems website, configure the selected piece of furniture by choosing the size, type of wood and finish color, then click „add to basket”. After selecting the order and clicking the „go to checkout” button, the customer fills out the sales form.
- Placing an order is tantamount to acceptance of these Regulations.
- After placing an order, the customer receives an order number on the electronic mailbox, which must be entered in the transfer title.
- Placing an order and paying for it is an offer by the Customer to conclude an Agreement for the sale of Goods being the subject of the Order.
- The Seller, within three working days, from placing an order by the Customer, sends a confirmation of the order to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. Confirmation is tantamount to the Seller’s statement about accepting the offer.
- The date of booking the payment from the Customer in the full amount specified in the Order on the company account is the beginning of the term of the Order.
- In the case of ordering via e-mail, the customer receives a quote in the return message along with the processing time. After the Customer has accepted the valuation in writing, the Store electronically sends the order summary form. The customer is obliged to confirm the compliance of the content sent in the form.
- The store sends an invoice to the customer, posting the full payment is considered the beginning of the order delivery deadline.
4. DELIVERY AND TRANSPORT
- The cost of delivery is borne by the customer, it is determined individually and indicated at the time of placing the order.
- The Seller undertakes to deliver the ordered Goods without defects.
- Transportation takes place via the courier or transport of the Seller.
- The day before preparing the parcel, the customer receives information about sending the parcel via e-mail.
- The store has no obligation to bring the goods to the customer.
- The buyer is obliged to check whether the packaging has not been damaged during transport. In the case of noticing the violation, the customer has the right to refuse to accept the parcel, draw up a damage report in the presence of the courier.
- In the absence of the Customer at the address indicated, the Supplier’s employee will leave a notice or attempt to contact by phone to determine the date on which the Customer will be present. In the event of returning the ordered Goods to the Online Store by the Supplier, the Seller will contact the Customer by e-mail or by phone, by specifying the date and cost of the Delivery with the Customer again.
The customer placing an order via the wzorek.systems website and e-mail shall pay the price by bank transfer to the account number:
ING Bank Śląski
62 1050 1445 1000 0092 4626 4163
- A VAT invoice is issued for each transaction, the customer is obliged to provide earlier data if it is to be issued to the company.
6.WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT AND COMPLAINTS
- The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract and return the goods within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods by the Consumer without giving any reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs referred to in art. 33, art. 34 par. 2 and art. 35 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (in accordance with Article 27 of this Act).
- The consumer is obliged to cover only the direct costs of returning the goods, which means the cost of returning the goods when withdrawing from the contract.
- According to art. 38 of the Act on consumer rights, the right to withdrawal does not apply to the goods and services specified in the Act.
- The condition for taking the refund into account is that the Consumer submits within 14 days of receipt of the goods a statement of withdrawal from the contract in writing. Goods together with a declaration of withdrawal from the contract should be sent to the Seller’s address given in point 1. of these Regulations.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered null and void. The consumer is to return the goods promptly, but no later than 14 days from the date on which he rescinded the contract. The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- The Seller may withhold the return of payments received from the Consumer, until the goods are received back or the
- Consumer provides proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
- The return of the sale price will take place using the same method of payment as the Consumer made.
- The provisions of the foregoing point shall not apply to Entrepreneurs purchasing in the Store, to which the general provisions of the Civil Code will apply in the scope of withdrawal.
- Any product purchased in the store may be advertised if it has defects indicating the non-conformity of the goods with the contract. The consumer has the right to demand: replacement of defective goods with one free of defects, replacement of parts or removal of defects. Complaints should be submitted by post to the address of the Seller. The Seller is obliged to respond to the Consumer’s request within 14 days by informing the Consumer about accepting or rejecting the complaint. In the case of replacement of the product for one free of defects or removal of the defect, the goods will be sent by the Seller within a reasonable time. In the case of a positive complaint, the Consumer will receive the reimbursement of costs incurred as a result of sending the defective goods, subject to the provisions on the down payment.
- The seller provides a guarantee for selected goods. The warranty does not exclude the provisions of the warranty, the consumer decides whether it will advertise the goods under the provisions of the warranty or warranty.
In the event of defects in the goods within the warranty period, the manufacturer is obliged to repair the defective goods, exchange all or damaged parts or refund the price.
The scope of the guarantee is Poland. The consumer has the right to request a guarantee company to issue a guarantee declaration. Entrepreneurs concern the provisions of the Civil Code.
The seller does not accept returns or complaints sent back on delivery.
Any doubts can be explained at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
The consumer is required to read the instructions for using and caring for the furniture.
7. FINAL PROVISIONS
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the generally applicable law shall apply, including the provisions of the Civil Code and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
- The current Regulations are available at wzorek.systems and made available by e-mail at the customer’s request.
- The provisions of the Regulations enter into force on 23/05/2018.